geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 3.0-beta-1 (2nd attempt)
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 02:38:17 GMT
Looks good to me.

Signature/checksum, license/notice, RAT, build -- all look good.

I'm still seeing the following, during startup:

KeychainStore Ignored Exception: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Could not parse
certificate: java.io.IOException: DerInputStream.getLength(): lengthTag=127, too big.

This may be Mac OS Lion related (at least I'm not seeing this problem with same binary on
a different system).

Anyway, here's my +1 (assuming the TCK's pass).

Thanks Rex!

--kevan

On Nov 7, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Rex Wang wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> Let's review and vote for 3.0-beta-1 RC2.
> Geronimo 3.0-beta-1 supports Java Enterprise Edition 6.0 Full Profile specification,
and also add the support for OSGi programming model.

> In RC2, Kevan added the dojo license, and Shawn provided a fix for the EJB TCK problem.
Thanks!