On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com> wrote:
Add a filter option should be fine, and it should be also allowed no suffix, IIRC Geronimo's own store files are of no suffix.

 Right, no suffix should be included.

While I am thinking why those other files are there, does those csr files are generated by the console and store there by default ?If does, we may just need to update those logic.

    End-user is using jdk keytool to generate csr and certificates, not console. Our console CA portlet generates CSR and cerificates to its ca specific folder, not keystore folder, so no need to change this logic.

Also, it looks to me that the user will not create an empty file there manually, that action makes no sense.

  Some types of keystore files permits empty file. So we just need to check its type whether in empty allowed keystore file.