Hi Devs

All the things for 3.0-beta-1 are ready. However, there is a power outage in my office in Friday night and the whole weekend. So I have to delay performing the release  to next Monday.


-Rex

2011/10/5 Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

On Sep 28, 2011, at 11:13 PM, Rex Wang wrote:

>
>
> 2011/9/29 Forrest Xia <forrestxm@gmail.com>
> Rex,
>
> Seems we want to wait a little bit longer(for openejb 4.0.0 release) to branch the current trunk out to 3.0-beta in branches, that properly happens around first half of October, right?
> Yes, The only dependency - OpenEJB 4.0.0 has not started release yet. We have to wait..

OK. OpenEJB 4.0-beta has been released. So, we're not waiting on OpenEJB any longer... Hope we can start our final release prep, soon...

--kevan



--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org