geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Yi Xiao <xiaoyijhondeve...@gmail.com>
Subject Does plan creator only support WARs?
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:25:46 GMT
Hi Devs,

When I use the "Plan Creator" in web console, and configure an empty file,
an error msg will display "The archive you provided is not a WAR. Only WARs
are supported as of now".
However, I configure an very simple EAR(with an dynamic web and an EJB),
actually, it works! However the plan 's format is not correct and with such
an error: "2011-10-24 19:17:36,158 WARN  [BaseCallMarshaller] --Erroring:
batchId[3] message[java.lang.NullPointerException]" .
If we really only supports the WARs, I think we should check the archive's
type before creating the plan, not let the error happen after.
Any suggestions?

--
Best regards!

               John Xiao