geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Yi Xiao <xiaoyijhondeve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About collecting the LICENSE and NOTICE files in Geronimo plugins
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 03:37:43 GMT
Some complementarity here, take
geronimo-aries<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/aries/geronimo-aries/>
for
example.
The src/main/resources just contains a directory named OSGI-INF and does not
include LICENSE and NOTICE.
The pom.xml files does not use any maven plugin to copy the LICENSE, NOTICE
to the target/classes/META-INF, actually, when build complete, the files are
copied into it. I guess a maven plugin do some copy job, but I don't know
which one[?]

--
Best regards!

               John Xiao