geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3.0-beta Release Status
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:39:15 GMT
Hi Devs

All the things for 3.0-beta-1 are ready. However, there is a power outage in
my office in Friday night and the whole weekend. So I have to delay
performing the release  to next Monday.


-Rex

2011/10/5 Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

>
> On Sep 28, 2011, at 11:13 PM, Rex Wang wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > 2011/9/29 Forrest Xia <forrestxm@gmail.com>
> > Rex,
> >
> > Seems we want to wait a little bit longer(for openejb 4.0.0 release) to
> branch the current trunk out to 3.0-beta in branches, that properly happens
> around first half of October, right?
> > Yes, The only dependency - OpenEJB 4.0.0 has not started release yet. We
> have to wait..
>
> OK. OpenEJB 4.0-beta has been released. So, we're not waiting on OpenEJB
> any longer... Hope we can start our final release prep, soon...
>
> --kevan




-- 
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Mime
View raw message