geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0-beta build failure?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 02:36:06 GMT
I have a hudson in my local machine to do nightly build, and the latest
build in last night dont have problems..

2011/10/20 Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

> Trying to verify license information, but I'm running into a build failure.
> Anyone else having problems?
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.WSDLMapTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.303 sec
> Running org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest
> Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.38 sec
> <<< FAILURE!
>
> Results :
>
> Tests in error:
>
>  testBuildOperationInfo(org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest)
>
>  testBuildFullServiceProxy(org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest)
>
>  testBuildBookQuoteProxy(org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest)
>
> ...
>
> From
> plugins/axis/geronimo-axis-builder/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest.txt:
>
>
> Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.379 sec
> <<< FAILURE!
> testBuildOperationInfo(org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest)
>  Time elapsed: 0.262 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>        at org.apache.axis.constants.Enum.<clinit>(Enum.java:35)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest.buildOperationInfoForMockOperation(ServiceReferenceTest.java:252)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest.testBuildOperationInfo(ServiceReferenceTest.java:162)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>        at
> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:79)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
>        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:345)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1009)
> Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
> java.lang.InstantiationException (Caused by
> java.lang.InstantiationException)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.createFactory(LogFactory.java:1276)
>        at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory$2.run(LogFactory.java:1065)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.newFactory(LogFactory.java:1062)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getFactory(LogFactory.java:612)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory$1.run(LogFactory.java:44)
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLogFactory(LogFactory.java:40)
>        at
> org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:32)
>        ... 26 more
> Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException
>        at
> sun.reflect.InstantiationExceptionConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(InstantiationExceptionConstructorAccessorImpl.java:30)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.createFactory(LogFactory.java:1160)
>        ... 34 more
>
> testBuildFullServiceProxy(org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest)
>  Time elapsed: 0.567 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
> org.apache.axis.constants.Style
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.getStyle(AxisBuilder.java:410)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.mapBinding(AxisBuilder.java:354)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.buildSEIFactoryMap(AxisBuilder.java:348)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.createService(AxisBuilder.java:272)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest.testBuildFullServiceProxy(ServiceReferenceTest.java:172)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>        at
> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:79)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
>        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:345)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1009)
>
> testBuildBookQuoteProxy(org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest)
>  Time elapsed: 0.415 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
> org.apache.axis.constants.Style
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.getStyle(AxisBuilder.java:410)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.mapBinding(AxisBuilder.java:354)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.buildSEIFactoryMap(AxisBuilder.java:348)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.AxisBuilder.createService(AxisBuilder.java:272)
>        at
> org.apache.geronimo.axis.builder.ServiceReferenceTest.testBuildBookQuoteProxy(ServiceReferenceTest.java:194)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>        at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>        at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>        at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>        at
> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:79)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
>        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:345)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1009)
>
>
>


-- 
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Mime
View raw message