geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: Use version suffix for deployment plan file names
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:17:03 GMT
This would be a good option to support cross version compatibility.

Would the suffix remain the same for minor releases, or would we increment the
version number in the suffix (i.e. geronimo-web_3.0.1.xml)?

In what future version would this feature be deprecated? Or would we support
this methodology in all future versions?

-RG