geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Forrest Xia (Assigned) (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Assigned] (GERONIMO-6201) Bundle cannot be resolved when starting a custom server assembly
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 05:28:32 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6201?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Forrest Xia reassigned GERONIMO-6201:
-------------------------------------

    Assignee: Saphen Qiu
    
> Bundle cannot be resolved when starting a custom server assembly
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: GERONIMO-6201
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6201
>             Project: Geronimo
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: public(Regular issues) 
>          Components: startup/shutdown
>    Affects Versions: 3.0-beta-1
>         Environment: Windows 7
> oracle jdk 6 32bit
>            Reporter: Forrest Xia
>            Assignee: Saphen Qiu
>            Priority: Minor
>
> Steps:
> 1. Start server and login admin console
> 2. deploy the attached sample app
> 3. Use "Plugins" portlet to assemble a server
> 4. Start the custom server
> 5. Server started with an exception like this:
> Module 17/19 org.apache.geronimo.configs/webservices-common/3.0-w20110721/car
>     2011-10-21 17:34:17,688 WARN  [DependencyManager] Could not start bundle: or
> g.apache.geronimo.bundles.axis2-saaj_1.6.1.w20110801_1 [202]
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.apache.geronimo.bundles.axis
> 2-saaj_1.6.1.w20110801_1 [202]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constrain
> t: Import-Package: org.apache.axis2; version="1.6.0"
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverEr
> ror(AbstractBundle.java:1327)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolution
> FailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1311)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(Bundl
> eHost.java:323)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(Abstrac
> tBundle.java:299)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.starting(D
> ependencyManager.java:487)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChan
> ged(DependencyManager.java:116)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEv
> ent(BundleContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventM
> anager.java:230)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchr
> onous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent
> Privileged(Framework.java:1523)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent
> (Framework.java:1459)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent
> (Framework.java:1454)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(Bundl
> eHost.java:367)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(Abstrac
> tBundle.java:299)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConf
> iguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:311)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaem
> on.java:209)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon
> .java:93)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.osgi.BootActivator$1.execute(BootActivator
> .java:107)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:67)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:32)
> 2011-10-21 17:34:17,734 WARN  [DependencyManager] Could not start bundle: org.ap
> ache.geronimo.bundles.axis2_1.6.1.w20110801_1 [203]
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.apache.geronimo.bundles.axis
> 2_1.6.1.w20110801_1 [203]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Im
> port-Package: org.apache.commons.fileupload; version="0.0.0", Missing Constraint
> : Import-Package: org.apache.axis2.saaj; version="0.0.0"
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverEr
> ror(AbstractBundle.java:1327)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolution
> FailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1311)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(Bundl
> eHost.java:323)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(Abstrac
> tBundle.java:299)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.starting(D
> ependencyManager.java:487)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.DependencyManager.bundleChan
> ged(DependencyManager.java:116)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEv
> ent(BundleContextImpl.java:847)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventM
> anager.java:230)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchr
> onous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent
> Privileged(Framework.java:1523)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent
> (Framework.java:1459)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent
> (Framework.java:1454)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(Bundl
> eHost.java:367)
>         at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(Abstrac
> tBundle.java:299)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConf
> iguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:311)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaem
> on.java:209)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon
> .java:93)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.osgi.BootActivator$1.execute(BootActivator
> .java:107)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:67)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:32)
>  started in   .000s

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message