geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From aysetosun <ays...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Test Suite Results
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:53:38 GMT
Hi,

I am a researcher and a PhD candidate at Department of Computer Engineering
in Bogazici University, Turkey. I have been doing empirical analysis on
software data and mining open source software repositories to extract
metrics from development and testing processes. I found source code history
for Geronimo's both previous versions and current version. However, I could
not open test suite result reports found in the link:
http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/testsuite/ResultsSummary.html.

Could anyone inform me if these test result reports are no longer maintained
in the system or if there is a problem with the link?

Thanks for your help,

Ayse Tosun