3.0 does not have the feature like the doc for multiple instances support. The doc needs update.

Forrest

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Russell E Glaue <rglaue@cait.org> wrote:
AFAIK, we still have a desire to support multiple instances per Geronimo base
install.

https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC30/running-multiple-geronimo-instances.html

We have been working towards a common configuration location in 3.0 trunk for
all parts of Geronimo.

I am expecting to test and use multiple instances with the 3.0 release.

-RG