I'd prefer to check that what I'm building works with java 5 first.  I pushed snapshots, can you check that they work properly?

I think the relevant paths are

https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-sqlserver2008-xa/1.0-SNAPSHOT/
(note the version, I also deployed something called version 1.4 by mistake)

https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-db2-xa/1.7-SNAPSHOT/

Were there other connectors you want me to release?

thanks
david jencks