geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject cross posting
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:40:52 GMT

On Sep 22, 2011, at 4:29 AM, Rex Wang wrote:

> Hi PMC members, please help review and vote ! :-)

There's been a lot of cross-posting (multiple mailing lists on a single email), recently.
Personally, that means emails get filed in strange places by my mailer. I now have an Aries
vote thread getting filed in my Geronimo folder. Parts of an email thread end up in multiple
folders.  Many times people will "Reply" instead of "Reply All".

I'd prefer to see relevant emails forwarded to geronimo dev, instead of cross-posted... Anybody
else feel that way?

--kevan