geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [tranql-dev] Re: Pls help reivew and apply patch from https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-28
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:00:36 GMT
OK, done.... the version of svn log at codehaus doesn't show commits you've done locally until
you run svn up which caused me to miss where I'd done the commit :-(

thanks
david jencks

On Sep 20, 2011, at 6:05 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> TQL-22 has a small change to db2 iseries adapter, please help apply it and deploy the
snapshot for test.

> Thanks,
> Forrest
>
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:59 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Forrest,
>
> I pushed that one too, now, but there aren't any committed changes from 1.0 so there's
no reason to release what's in svn.

> I had a local modification of
>
>  <db2ijdbc.version>7.5</db2ijdbc.version>
>
> If this is a better version (or there is a later version) we can do a release.
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Sep 20, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> Another one is DB2 ISeries, I think.
>>
>> I will check two snapshots today with java 5. thanks!
>>
>> Forrest
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:14 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I'd prefer to check that what I'm building works with java 5 first.  I pushed snapshots,
can you check that they work properly?

>> I think the relevant paths are
>>
>> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-sqlserver2008-xa/1.0-SNAPSHOT/
>> (note the version, I also deployed something called version 1.4 by mistake)
>>
>> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-db2-xa/1.7-SNAPSHOT/
>>
>> Were there other connectors you want me to release?
>>
>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Sep 20, 2011, at 12:25 AM, viola lu wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, david:
>>>  Thanks. One more request:
>>>  Can you help apply  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-29, and after that,
can you do a tranql release, so we can introduce these patches to G2.1.8 and 3.0 release.

>>> On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:39 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>>> I applied this (after tweaking a couple dates etc) and the tql-22 patch.... having
trouble logging into tranql jira so I haven't closed these.