geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [tranql-dev] Re: Pls help reivew and apply patch from https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-28
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 06:31:36 GMT
ok, done, and snapshot deployed.

thanks
david jencks
On Sep 20, 2011, at 8:05 PM, viola lu wrote:

> HI, David: there is a more type error fix in tranql-29, pls commit it...
>

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OK, done.... the version of svn log at codehaus doesn't show commits you've done locally
until you run svn up which caused me to miss where I'd done the commit :-(

> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Sep 20, 2011, at 6:05 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:
>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> TQL-22 has a small change to db2 iseries adapter, please help apply it and deploy
the snapshot for test.

>> Thanks,
>> Forrest
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:59 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi Forrest,
>>
>> I pushed that one too, now, but there aren't any committed changes from 1.0 so there's
no reason to release what's in svn.

>> I had a local modification of
>>
>>  <db2ijdbc.version>7.5</db2ijdbc.version>
>>
>> If this is a better version (or there is a later version) we can do a release.
>>
>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Sep 20, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:
>>
>>> Hi David,
>>>
>>> Another one is DB2 ISeries, I think.
>>>
>>> I will check two snapshots today with java 5. thanks!
>>>
>>> Forrest
>>>
>>> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:14 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>>> I'd prefer to check that what I'm building works with java 5 first.  I pushed
snapshots, can you check that they work properly?

>>> I think the relevant paths are
>>>
>>> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-sqlserver2008-xa/1.0-SNAPSHOT/
>>> (note the version, I also deployed something called version 1.4 by mistake)
>>>
>>> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-db2-xa/1.7-SNAPSHOT/
>>>
>>> Were there other connectors you want me to release?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> david jencks

can you do a tranql release, so we can introduce these patches to G2.1.8 and 3.0 release.

having trouble logging into tranql jira so I haven't closed these.