geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject $GERONIMO_HOME/repository as a Maven repository
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:14:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm curious about using $GERONIMO_HOME/repository as remote Maven
repository. We are not very religious (or at least we haven't been in
the past) about publishing snapshots of Geronimo (and other related)
code. So if somebody wants to build their own code against the same
exact versions of the dependencies as their Geronimo binary (snapshot)
uses that can be very difficult. So what about using
$GERONIMO_HOME/repository directly as a Maven repository? Would that
work (if we put the pom files in the repository/ dir? Especially for
snapshot dependencies?

Thanks,
Jarek