geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: $GERONIMO_HOME/repository as a Maven repository
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 04:07:30 GMT
Right. The question is whether we should consider also putting the pom
metatype information along with the jar files in the repository and if
that would be useful.

In certain "controlled" environments Maven might be configured with a
specific set of remote repositories so that the artifacts are always
pulled from the right locations (therefore having a good control over
the what versions of the artifacts or snapshots are used).

Jarek