geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo directory structure & permissions
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 03:19:45 GMT
The lib directory might also need read/write, as it contains the endorsed
folder, for the bin directory, there might also be changes, as there is a
setjavaenv script files which are used to add system properties by end
users.
Not sure I understand correctly, do you mean to grant read-only permission
to those folders ?

--
Ivan