geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo directory structure & permissions
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:29:52 GMT
The way by sharing the repository or certain folders is not enabled in 3.0
yet.  To run multiple instances on one machine,  the only way is to copy the
server folder to another place on the disk, and then start the server after
changing the offPortset value in config-substitutions.properties file.

Jeff C