geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: $GERONIMO_HOME/repository as a Maven repository
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:37:37 GMT
GERONIMO_HOME/repository as a remote repository? I think
GERONIMO_HOME/repository is lack of maven repo metadata information, doubt
if it could be a remote repository.

On the other hand, if there are snapshot dependencies in user's and geronimo
project, maven will always pull something newest from online, that will
cause the intent of using exact same binaries failed to achieve.

Just a cent for discussion.

Forrest