geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo directory structure & permissions
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:16:38 GMT
This idea is like the multiple instances feature we had in 2.1 branch, but
not supported in trunk now.

Geronimo 2.1.x support copying "var" folder to add more instances with a
same installation, but G trunk code does not support that feature now.

Do we have a user scenario to mandate that feature for 3.x?

Regards,
Forrest