geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3.0-beta Release Status
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:22:12 GMT
We are in good shape now!
In the past one month, we get the following snapshot dependencies released:
- xbean 3.8
- txmanager 3.1.1
- yoko 1.3
- woodstox 4.1.2_1
- bval-jsr303 0.3_1
- Tomcat 7.0.19.2
- axis2/axis2-saaj 1.6.1_1
- myfaces  2.0.9_1
- openwebbeans  1.1.1
- aries.application  0.2.2
- aries.util 0.2.1-SNAPSHOT

And the rest dependencies are:
- Openejb 4.0.0, OpenEJB has discussed it. Hope it can release in next week!
- aries.blueprint 0.3.0.1, I forked this in geornimo ext. Will start release
soon!

After the above two release, I will branch 3.0-beta, and start 3.0-beta
release if TCK looks good.(Currently, there are some ejb failures, I suppose
they are some intermittent errors like before?..)

Well done, ALL! Let's keep moving!

thanks,
-Rex

--