geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [tranql-dev] Re: Pls help reivew and apply patch from https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-28
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:59:56 GMT
Hi Forrest,

I pushed that one too, now, but there aren't any committed changes from 1.0 so there's no
reason to release what's in svn.

I had a local modification of

 <db2ijdbc.version>7.5</db2ijdbc.version>

If this is a better version (or there is a later version) we can do a release.

thanks
david jencks

On Sep 20, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Another one is DB2 ISeries, I think.
>
> I will check two snapshots today with java 5. thanks!
>
> Forrest
>
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:14 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'd prefer to check that what I'm building works with java 5 first.  I pushed snapshots,
can you check that they work properly?

> I think the relevant paths are
>
> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-sqlserver2008-xa/1.0-SNAPSHOT/
> (note the version, I also deployed something called version 1.4 by mistake)
>
> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/tranql/tranql-connector-db2-xa/1.7-SNAPSHOT/
>
> Were there other connectors you want me to release?
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Sep 20, 2011, at 12:25 AM, viola lu wrote:
>
>> Hi, david:
>>  Thanks. One more request:
>>  Can you help apply  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-29, and after that, can
you do a tranql release, so we can introduce these patches to G2.1.8 and 3.0 release.

>> On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:39 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I applied this (after tweaking a couple dates etc) and the tql-22 patch.... having
trouble logging into tranql jira so I haven't closed these.