geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject [Discussion] Running Multiple Geronimo Instances
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:58:24 GMT
Running multiple Geronimo instances
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC30/Running+multiple+Geronimo+instances

Now with Rex's latest patch for ActiveMQ configuration, via GERONIMO-5987, I am
able to startup multiple instances of the Geronimo javaee6 bundle.
Follow the startup procedures from the Wiki page and GERONIMO-5987 (for a
workaround to the ActiveMQ lock file)

Can anyone tell me, if one deploys multiple instances of Geronimo javaee6
(latest snapshot only) according to the wiki page, are there are any concerns
about a successful and long term runtime operation of the multiple instances on
a single runtime OS?

-RG