geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo directory structure & permissions
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:02:34 GMT
When there are multiple instances, they do not share repositories. Each instance
must have its own copy of the repository.

That Wiki page is actually still relevant and correct. There is a note on that
page that multiple instances for the javaee6 bundle is currently not working.
That note need only be updated to document the additional JIRA issues that
prevent it.

However, the Geronimo minimal bundle does not package the extra javaee6 stuff
that prohibited multiple instances from working.
And just to make sure, I just successfully tested multiple instances with the
latest minimal SNAPSHOT, geronimo-tomcat7-minimal-3.0-20110922.084001-349. Seems
to work... for me.

If everyone can give me the JIRA numbers of the issues preventing multiple
instances with the javaee6 bundle, I'll add them to that related note on the
Wiki page.

-RG