geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <>
Subject Re: $GERONIMO_HOME/repository as a Maven repository
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:15:49 GMT
Hi Jarek,

We have had some conversation about Geronimo repo as a Maven repo in regards to
the plugin farming.

The discussion was concerning loading up one geronimo server's repository, and
pushing the artifacts out to other geronimo repositories.

We discussed using GeronimoAsMavenServlet which is bundled with Geronimo.

On 09/20/2011 12:14 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm curious about using $GERONIMO_HOME/repository as remote Maven
> repository. We are not very religious (or at least we haven't been in
> the past) about publishing snapshots of Geronimo (and other related)
> code. So if somebody wants to build their own code against the same
> exact versions of the dependencies as their Geronimo binary (snapshot)
> uses that can be very difficult. So what about using
> $GERONIMO_HOME/repository directly as a Maven repository? Would that
> work (if we put the pom files in the repository/ dir? Especially for
> snapshot dependencies?
> Thanks,
> Jarek

View raw message