Love the new console, it's more neat and faster. Great work, Rex~!

My 2 cents here for your reference:
  1.  On the console banner, can we display the current user id, for example, Welcome to Geronimo Console, system
  2.  We might need to add a TM symbol on Geronimo, you may find the pictures that Russel provided earlier at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6098

Jeff C

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Russell E Glaue <rglaue@cait.org> wrote:

On 08/01/2011 05:33 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:
> Thanks, Rex !
>
> I love the new design, It's neat !    My two cents:
>
> 1,  Maybe we should remove the hard code 3.0 in the banner to save the effort to
> update in in future releases ?

Maybe just "3" instead of "3.0.
The actual version can be in text on the welcome page. Once were past the
welcome page, we don't need to me reminded of the version number, I think.

Do we need a Trademark on the banner?

> 2,  Discuss more on mailing list to see if everyone agree to use Big Icon style
> for basic navigator.

As long as we have the advanced navigator, with tree view, the big icons for
basic is a good idea. IMO, it may give better understanding through less
intimidation to Apache Geronimo newbies.