geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3.0-beta Release Status
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 20:45:53 GMT
Hi Forrest,

I haven't quite figured out how to write a unit test, but trying some things in a debugger
I think the multidimensional array support is OK.  So I think I'm OK with releasing YOKO 1.3
as-is.

thanks
david jencks

On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:43 AM, Forrest Xia wrote:

> Thanks Rex for this status page.
>
> For YOKO 1.3, I am not sure if David Jencks has more fixes on multidimension arrays support...
>
> Forrest
>
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Rex !
>
> tck is in good shape now.   I think Most of the JIRAs opened by Rick to track the Java
EE 6 spec impl  could be closed now.

> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Rex Wang <rwonly@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I created a page in our wiki to record Geronimo 3.0-beta Release Status:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+3.0-beta+Release+Status
>
> Now, we have a lot of OLD Jiras opened, which has been fixed or won't fix, so could you
please clean your Jira status? You could see the all the un-resolved jiras in the #3.1 of
the above page.