geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] The OBR feature in Geronimo3.0
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 04:28:24 GMT
2) obr:addurl is persistent. The obr urls are stored in the
etc/config.properties file.
3) During obr resolution optional resources are discovered
(resolver.getOptionalResources()). There should be an option to decide
whether these optional resources should be installed as well.
8) You can't assume that resources with "mvn" url are local.

Jarek