geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject When running "32 bit JDK + geronimo 30" on 64bit windows. Shutdown.bat does not work with "org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kernel32 classNoDefExceptioin"
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:39:53 GMT
I guess [1] is a similar issue,  it's caused by the jansi.dll bundled with
jline.jar.
*

*
*I have a theory, but I'm not in front of my win64 install to validate it.
There are two jansi.dll bundled in jline.jar, one for 32 bits and one for 64
bits. The one being picked up is chosen based on the value of
sun.arch.data.model system property (32 or 64). Once unpacked the dll does
not get refreshed based on timestamp. So my guess is that you first ran the
32 bits version which unpacked the 32 bits dll. When starting the 64 bits
JVM, jansi.dll is incompatible. So try del %TEMP%\jansi.dll and then start
your scala on 64 bits to see if that works. –
huynhjl<http://stackoverflow.com/users/257449/huynhjl> Jun
16 at 1:44*

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6361067/failed-to-created-jlinereader-scala-repl