geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject woodstox 4.1.1 is not compatible with JSR 107 ?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:49:54 GMT
Hi, this is Ivan from Apache Geronimo community, we are trying to use the
latest woodstox 4.1.1 in the coming Geronimo 3.0, but while running it with
stax test cases, we find that it is not fully compatible with stax spec. One
is that XMLStreamReader.*getNamespacePrefix*(int index) does not return null
value if it is of default namespace declaration, which seems to be required
by Java Doc.  So has the woodstox 4.1.1 been verified with JSR 107 TCK ?
--->
getNamespacePrefix

String *getNamespacePrefix*(int index)

 Returns the prefix for the namespace declared at the index. Returns null if
this is the default namespace declaration

  *Parameters:* index - the position of the namespace declaration
*Returns:* returns
the namespace prefix *Throws:* IllegalStateException - if this is not a
START_ELEMENT, END_ELEMENT or NAMESPACE

--
Ivan