geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo 3.0 Release
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:21:29 GMT
I would like to have a Geronimo (Tomcat) release only,
a. One side, it has been a long time for the 3.0 development, we really need
a release now. I searched the pom file, and find
xbean/openwebbeans/openejb/myfaces/yoko and some geronimo bundles, and for
myfaces and openwebbeans, I remember that they have plan to release soon
b. For jetty, we did not have enough testing on it, it might not suitable to
including it in the release.

--
Ivan