geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files disappearing during the build
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:06:38 GMT
Just commit some changes to close the reaper thread while stopping the
deployer gbean, the interesting thing is that, we never stop that thread in
the past, and did not get this leak issue in the building time. anyway, now
it works for me now.
Keven, could you help to double check it in your environment ? Thanks.

--
Ivan