geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 07:46:19 GMT
Hi, Andreas, thanks for following this, and do you plan to review those
JIRAs recently ? Geronimo community hopes to release 3.0 recently, if you
are busy with other stuffs, is it possible to have Axis2 1.6.1 release ?
Thanks.

2011/8/11 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>

> Thanks, Andreas.
>

> 2011/8/11 Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com>
>
>> Done.
>>
>> Andreas
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 05:16, Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi, Geronimo is trying to switch to use 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT, while it looks
>> that
>> > some codes are also required to merge from trunk, Could you help to
>> merge
>> > the changes to 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT ? Thanks
>> > --->
>> > Revision: 1068985
>> > AXIS2-4952
>> > Scope dynamic ports to the instance of the service that did the
>> > addPort(...).  Add TDD Unit test and flag to revert to previous behavior
>> of
>> > sharing dynamic ports across services.
>> > Revision: 1069659
>> > Message:
>> > AXIS2-4938
>> > Patch submitted by Katherine Sanders.
>>  BindingProvider.getEndpointReference
>> > should put reference parameters from WSDL in returned EPR.
>> > Revision: 1069898
>> > AXIS2-4948
>> > Patch contributed by Katherine Sanders.  Wrong WSDL location returned by
>> > BindingProvider; was using the local filesystem path instead of the
>> endpoint
>> > URL.
>> > Revision: 1075057
>> > Prevent index out of bounds exception, or any exception, from attempting
>> > log.  Add TDD/UT for same.
>> > Revision: 1096530
>> > On JAX-WS Client, treat local exceptions (e.g. ConnectException) as a
>> > SOAPFault, driving the JAX-WS handler handleFault methods and throwing a
>> > SOAPFAultException back through the client invocation.  Also provide a
>> > property to revert to previous behavior of creating an empty message,
>> > driving the JAX-WS handler handleMessage methods, and throwing a
>> > WebServiceException back through the client invocation.
>> > Revision: 1096557
>> > Two changes in JAX-WS Endpoint implementation (1) Override
>> > setEndpointContext method, (2) Add logic to throw an exception if
>> endpoint
>> > publishing is disabled by a property (publishing is enabled by default);
>> per
>> > JSR-109 5.3.3 dynamically publishing endpoints in a server environment
>> is
>> > non portable and should be disabled.  A server runtime can use the
>> property
>> > to disabled dynamically publishing JAX-WS endpoints via Endpoint.publish
>> > methods.
>> > Revision: 1103336
>> > AXIS2-5021: Committed patch provided by Ivan (xuhaihong).
>> > Revision: 1136177
>> > AXIS2-5067: Committed patch provided by Ivan (xuhaihong), with minor
>> > changes. This implements the saveChanges method and calculates the
> [...]
could be reviewed
list in the end
>> of
>> >>>>> >>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/java-dev@axis.apache.org/msg06438.html
Neethi.
>> Otherwise
don't need to
>> bug
>> >>>>> >>>

>> /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/util/PolicyUtil.java
such that it

>> /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/util/PolicyUtil.java
>> JAXWS
MIME
the Block
>> interface