geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Files disappearing during the build
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 04:55:53 GMT
I've started having some build problems today and wonder if they might be related to rev 1156562
(GERONIMO-6106).

What I've seen so far is that:

1. the JarUtils.DUMMY_JAR_FILE gets created in the static initializer but seems to usually
get deleted before it can be used.

2. At least one jar seems to get deleted out of my local maven repo (o.a.g.plugins:sysdb-portlets:3.0-SNAPSHOT:war)
 I see this because I've blocked downloads of any geronimo artifacts so my builds of osgi
related branches aren't confused by the regular trunk jars.  However, I think it would probably
prevent deploying any more recent jar.

Anyone have any ideas what might be going on?

thanks
david jencks