geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Geronimo 3.0 Release
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:54:14 GMT
One thing I think that might be a problem in future is, IIRC, in OSGi world,
the version 3.0.0.0<3.0.0.Beta<3.0.0.M1<3.0.0.SNAPSHOT. This might not cause
any issue in server runtime, but if we wanna leverage more OSGi
functionality, eg. the OBR resolving, that might bring some confusing. Not
sure if there is any best practice to resolve such problem..

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org