geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject [Release Discussion] ship maintenance releases of application-0.2.2 / util-0.2.1 / blueprint-0.3.2 ?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:17:16 GMT
Hi Devs,

Geronimo 3.0-beta has passed the Java EE 6 full profile tck, and  is going
to release soon. But some dependencies are from Aries project, so we are
requesting your supports to release the following 3 components with the
important fixes to our users. Could anybody please help?

*1. **org.apache.aries.application/0.2.2-SNAPSHOT*
ARIES-521: handles zip files without directory entries
ARIES-635: Move the resource bundle to the right directory
ARIES-638: Logging improvements for AriesApplicationManagerImpl
ARIES-667: OBRAriesResolver can return bundle information for bundles with
higher version than expected
ARIES-689: Application OBR resolution fails for optional imports
ARIES-734: Back port improvements made to resolution error messages in OBR
application resolver

*2. org.apache.aries.util/0.2.1-SNAPSHOT*
ARIES-667: OBRAriesResolver can return bundle information for bundles with
higher version than expected

*3. org.apache.aries.blueprint/0.3.2-SNAPSHOT*
ARIES-727 support syntax : ${a+b} in blueprint-ext

regards,
--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org