geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] New look and feel of Geronimo 3.0 admin console?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 10:22:18 GMT
I just finished the step 2 of this job.
In this step, I redesigned the console banner and adjust a lot of elements'
color tone.
Please view the screenshots in the attachments of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6059. Hope you all like it
:-)

The next step I planned is to use the "Big Icon" as "short cut" in the basic
navigator. But seems I don't have enough time to do that. So I would defer
this improvement to G 3.1.
Thoughts?

-Rex

--