geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Files disappearing during the build
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 05:13:52 GMT
The new code in the DeployerReaper is definitely deleting the tempfile for the DUMMY_JAR_FILE.

not sure about (2) yet.

thanks
david jencks

> I've started having some build problems today and wonder if they might be related to
rev 1156562 (GERONIMO-6106).

> What I've seen so far is that:
>
> 1. the JarUtils.DUMMY_JAR_FILE gets created in the static initializer but seems to usually
get deleted before it can be used.

> 2. At least one jar seems to get deleted out of my local maven repo (o.a.g.plugins:sysdb-portlets:3.0-SNAPSHOT:war)
 I see this because I've blocked downloads of any geronimo artifacts so my builds of osgi
related branches aren't confused by the regular trunk jars.  However, I think it would probably
prevent deploying any more recent jar.