geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Russell E Glaue <rgl...@cait.org>
Subject Re: PortOffset for o.a.karaf.shell.ssh
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:10:00 GMT
If the SSH service starts up, the service and port it binds to should be
reported in the Geronimo server startup output.

Listening on Ports:
     1050 0.0.0.0 CORBA Naming Service
     1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming
     1527 0.0.0.0 Derby Connector
     2001 0.0.0.0 OpenEJB ORB Adapter
     4201 0.0.0.0 OpenEJB Daemon
     6882 0.0.0.0 OpenEJB ORB Adapter
     8009 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector AJP AJP
     8080 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTP BIO HTTP
     8443 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTPS BIO HTTPS
     9998 0.0.0.0 JMX Secure Remoting Connector
     9999 0.0.0.0 JMX Remoting Connector
    61613 0.0.0.0 ActiveMQ Transport Connector
    61616 0.0.0.0 ActiveMQ Transport Connector

( See Also: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6110 for similar)

-RG