geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files disappearing during the build
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:20:38 GMT

On Aug 12, 2011, at 2:44 AM, Ivan wrote:

> I have fixed the issues, really sorry for it, I might be too eager to clean up those
temporary files ...

Thanks Ivan. I'm able to build, now.

It seems like we're using a bit more memory, now -- I had to bump up my -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m.
I think it's likely that it's related to your changes. I see a number of ClassLoaders with
Garbage Collection roots in an org.apache.geronimo.deploymentDeployer$DeployerReaper ThreadLocal
variable on the "Geronimo Config Store Reaper" thread.

--kevan