geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject BVal and searchWiredBudles=false
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 04:20:50 GMT
Checked in a potential fix for the bean validation tests that fail with the following issue:

    java.lang.NullPointerException
	at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:626)
	at org.apache.bval.jsr303.xml.ValidationParser.getSchema(ValidationParser.java:144)

Fixed version does no classpath scanning for the schema:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/trunk/bval-jsr303/src/main/java/org/apache/bval/jsr303/xml/ValidationParser.java

I don't think I setup the bundle correctly as it pulls in all the transitive dependencies,
which is definitely not right.  If someone can take a peek, that would be great.

-David