geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] The OBR feature in Geronimo3.0
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 05:18:51 GMT
I really think you should look at what karaf is doing in cave.  I don't think we really need
two projects with such similar aims.

For mvn: urls, the pax maven url handler will resolve and fetch mvn urls from all the maven
repos it knows about.  Presumably you will have configured pax-maven-url with the repos you
are interested in accepting artifacts from.

why would geronimo need to parse the obr urls in etc/config.properties?  Doesn't whatever
put them  there know to look for them?

thanks
david jencks

       John Xiao