geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox tagged for the next Juno integration build.
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:16:19 GMT
Hi Ivan,
Unless I'm mistaken, the new tag you're referring to will be for 3.8 M1. I don't think we
want to start using 3.8. Instead we'd be using 3.7.x.

I always have a hard time understanding Eclipse practices, but I believe the fix is included
in http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M20110810-0800/index.php Do you agree?

--kevan

On Aug 8, 2011, at 10:55 PM, Ivan wrote:

> Equinox had a new tag, which including the fix for clean up building up files in the
cache folder, also a new flag is added to enable it.

> 2011/8/9 Thomas Watson <tjwatson@us.ibm.com>
> Please note that I also tagged the org.eclipse.equinox.console.supportability project
from the incubator. This project was not tagged during last weeks build so they were not included
in the M1 Equinox build.