geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject buildup of files in var/cache
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 01:20:56 GMT
A while back we had a problem with files for undeployed applications were building up in a
servers repository. This problem was fixed. We still, however, have files that will build
up in var/cache until the server is restarted. I ran a deploy/undeploy test of a simple HelloWorld
jsp app. Each deploy/undeploy cycle will consume 2 megabytes of disk space, until the server
is restarted. In some long running tests (but not *that* long running tests), I've seen the
server consume 12 GB of hard drive space.

Would really like to see this addressed. Any ideas?

--kevan