geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release StAX 1.2 spec version 1.1 - 2nd attempt.
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:56:48 GMT

On Jul 13, 2011, at 12:29 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks good with one exception.
>
> geronimo-stax-api_1.2_spec-1.1/NOTICE.txt contains:
>
> Copyright 2003-2006 The Apache Software Foundation
>
> Not a hard requirement, but by our convention the latter date should be 2011.
>
> Just updated latter date to 2011 for all notice files in geronimo bundles.
>
> Also, most of our LICENSE/NOTICE files no longer have the .txt suffix.
>
> Do you mean we need to rename LICENSE/NOTICE to LICENSE.txt/NOTICE.txt ?

Oops. So, I misread your question and now I've messed this all up. Let me try again.

Most of our LICENSE/NOTICE files no longer have a .txt suffix. LICENSE/NOTICE should be our
desired names for license/notice files. LICENSE.txt/NOTICE.txt files are acceptable, but LICENSE/NOTICE
are the preferred names for the ASF. Where possible we should use the file names without a
.txt suffix.

No nead to -1 or cancel any votes, just for this. So, current votes are fine, IMO.

--kevan