geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Pull Tomcat 7.0.18 to Geronimo side
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 01:58:20 GMT
DId tomcat accept the change of creating AsyncListeners using the InstanceManager?  If so,
then the change in geronimo's copy is all that is needed.

thanks!
david jencks

On Jul 10, 2011, at 11:53 PM, Ivan wrote:

> I merged all of the changes mentioned in the thread http://old.nabble.com/Preparing-for-a-7.0.19-tag-td32031213.html
, now the 7.0.18.0 branch from Geronimo side has the same contents with the Tomcat trunk rev.1144976GERONIMO-5622

> Also, an extra changes from Geronimo side is also added,  GERONIMO-5622. it will be better
that someone could also help to review those changes.

> If we would release this 7.0.18 branch, which version should be used ? 7.0.18.0 or 7.0.18.1,
which is mentioned in the past. The reason for 7.0.18.1 is that, it indicates that some extra
changes are done comparing the 7.0.18 code base from Tomcat.
> Thanks.
>
> 2011/7/11 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>
> Yes, I will go ahead to pull the codes of 7.0.18, and apply those fixes on our code base,
it is better to know whether the TCK is fine with the new version, also it looks to me that
some integration changes are required.
> And it depends on whether Tomcat will release 7.0.19 soon, we could pull the latest 7.0.19
or release a 7.0.18.1 version with Geronimo 3.0.