geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull Tomcat 7.0.18 to Geronimo side
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:43:36 GMT

On Jul 13, 2011, at 10:34 AM, Ivan wrote:

> I just merged almost all the changes from Tomcat trunk to our Tomcat ext 7.0.18 code
base. Some detailed information could be found in the readme.txt file. And Tomcat community
is preparing for Tomcat 7.0.19, since that our 7.0.18 almost has the same contents with 7.0.19.
I am thinking that there is not strong requirement to remove this branch and re-pull the codes
again.
> Thoughts ? If no objection, I will prepare the release 7.0.18.1 in the next two or three
days.

Preferrable, IMO, to be lined up with an actual Tomcat release number. So, I'd prefer to see
a 7.0.19 equivalent...

--kevan