geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class-Path in manifest file of applicationclient module.
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:04:38 GMT
per java ee 6 spec:   EE.8.3.3 Application Client Container Class Loading
Requirements

Components in the application client container must not have access to the
following classes and resources, *unless such classes or resources are
covered by
one of the rules above.*

If the ejb jar is in the class-path of app client module,   the module will
have the access to ejb jar.

--
Shawn