geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Only bind DataSource reference to openejb global tree ?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:49:57 GMT
Hi, for solving the remote access to the data source reference, now all the
references in the global scope will be bind to the openejb global tree.
While it brought some issues, in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-6074, I committed some
changes to avoid bind the empty context. But while starting up the server,
we still see some name already bind exception, and seems that it is caused
some global ejb references are bind on the tree twice, one is in the
XBeanJndiFactory, anther is on the OpenEJB itself. I am thinking to only
bind the data source reference to the openejb tree, since this is only
request now. Before doing the changes, I would double check with it, and
just do not want to bring any regression issues :-)
thanks.

--
Ivan